I find eye make up very enticing. If you get it perfectly matching your over all make up, it just looks awesome. I agree that it is difficult compared to any other makeup. Over the years, I have been working to get it correct and as a result I have been pretty successful too. If you too love make up on your eyes, you are on the right page.
Tips For Eye Make Up To Turn You into a Diva
The next time you apply make up on your eyes, remember the below mentioned tips:
- You need to check the under eye area without any bias. Do you have black circles under your eyes? Or, do you have bluish veins jutting out near the corners of your eyes? You will have to fix up this, before embarking on your make up. Use a concealer which matches the colour of your skin to conceal these ugly spots. For professional look, use a concealer brush.
- Now, let’s proceed with a primer. You must be wondering if it is important. The answer is “yes”. If you apply an eye base (primer) your eye shadow will stay in its place for hours and hours. You don’t want to ruin your make up with greasy eye shadow just after an hour of applying it, right?
- If you are thinking of creating a dramatic effect with your eyes, then you can choose eye liners which matches with your dress. You can use vibrant colours like blue, green, red or brown and black to create an impact. The eyeliner should be applied only with a brush on the eye line boundaries of your eyes.
- Once you have lined your eyes, choose an appropriate eye shadow colour to go along with your entire make up. You can choose two different colours such as yellow and orange or blue and green to highlight your eyes. You can also opt for bold colours such as golden or silver. The idea is to have fun, isn’t it?
- If you still want to add jazz to your makeup, select mascara which is brown or black in colour. Apply it with a mascara brush on the lower lid of your eyes and curl your eyelashes to give an idea of long lashes. Apply some glitter on the eye shadow (above the eyes). This will give a sparkling effect.
You will notice people admiring your eye make up and friends being envious of you. However, you need a lot of practise to get your make up correct. You can also take help from your beauty expert to learn it.
Eyes are very sensitive, hence you must take care of them while applying makeup. Top quality and trusted make up products should be selected for the eyes. You should preferably get organic or herbal makeup products so that they don’t cause any harm to the eyes. Did you like the above make up of eyes? Do let me know your views by leaving a comment below.