Mineral foundation is made up of nicely crushed high pigment minerals. It is entirely free from any potentially harmful or artificial ingredients. If you consider any mineral cosmetics such as foundation, blusher, concealer and many more- it will be free from talcum to preservatives and from fragrances to dyes.
Do you know the makeup range that you use is full of strong petrochemical dyes and artificial colours? Harmful chemical based makeup kit can cause severe damage to your skin, health and even eyes, so it is a high time you change your chemical based makeup to a makeup that is mineral based.
Being a natural product, mineral based foundations are ideal for skin which is damaged or prone to pimple or other skin problems. It is also useful for covering redness and other discolouration or skin blemishes. If you are allergic to other cosmetics, switch to mineral-based makeup.
Mineral makeup product as mentioned earlier is a great to use skin care product. It blends well with the skin making you look naturally gorgeous. Apart from getting a redefining look, mineral makeup has a natural SPF that provides a protection against UVB and UVA rays.
When comes to makeup application, most of the women are not so aware about the proper application of mineral cosmetics. So, please read out the given below step on how to use your mineral based foundation.
Steps To Apply Mineral Foundation
- To start with, you need to prepare your skin and to do so; you need to have a clean skin. Cleaning is the first step of every makeup. Wash your face with a gentle cleanser or a face wash.
- Use a bit of toner
- Apply a moisturizer and wait for 10 minutes so as to allow the moisturizer to be completely absorbed.
- Next, apply a pore minimizer or a concealer or a primer. This polishes your skin surface.
- Then, apply mineral based foundation using either a sponge or a powder brush, depending on your facial coverage.
- Dip the applicator, either by a sponge or brush, tap to remove the excess on the container’s edge.
- Now, start your foundation application with the brush stroke from the outside edge of your face and move inwards using a circular motion. In case of too much application, wipe off the excessive with a tissue.
Learning something new does take time. For a perfect look one has to do practice, practice and more practice. Based on your practice you’ll understand how much foundation has to be taken to make a simple yet an extraordinary look. Mineral based foundation is not just about dusting a powder on your skin, but actually “buffing” it. Therefore, more you buff, the heavier the layer of makeup.
For an ageless face, mineral foundation comes at a no frills price! I would suggest you to use the best quality product so that the natural based look does not break out your skin. Most of the high end mineral cosmetics are easily available in the market.