Hey girls! Want to woo the men with your thick lustrous vibrant bouncy mane? Let every man go head over heels and dance to the tunes of your tress. Dazzle up your hair and be a crowning glory with the new hot cake of the glamour town: permanent and Semi permanent hair colour.
The over hasty and work stricken life of today’s women seldom give them with an opportunity to sit hours in front of the mirror doing their hair. Frequent visits to various salons and hair spas are often very cumbersome and time consuming. Hence, why not opt for the new trend of the town? Colour your hair with permanent or semi-permanent hair colour and gift yourself not only with beautiful, rich coloured hair, but also with a fresh look.
You must be wondering what should you go for permanent or semi permanent hair colour? Well, in order to resolve your dilemma I would suggest that opting for either of the two depends on two things:
- What degree of change you desire to come about in your hair and
- The duration you want your hair colour to last.
Facts About Semi Permanent Hair Colour
If deepening your hair subtly is what you are looking for then this hair colour would suit you best.
Points To Be Noted:
- This particular kind of hair colour darkens your hair.
- Ammonia and peroxide content is nil.
- This hair colour does not lighten your hair.
- This level of colour is expected to stay for about 6 to 15 washes.
- Pocket pinch: approximately GBP 22-24 depending on the brand of the colour cosmetic used.
Facts About Permanent Hair Colour
Looking for a much more durable option? Consider permanent hair colour then. This will fetch you a much more dramatic look and you will look no lesser than Scarlet Johansson or Katy Perry for that matter.
Points To Note:
- This hair colour contains both ammonia and peroxide.
- This product lightens the natural pigment of the hair.
- Patch test should be done before the actual application of the colour in order to avoid any allergy on the scalp.
- Regular touch-ups are required to eliminate the roots of your hair bearing its natural hue.
- Pocket pinch: approximately GBP 60-130 depending on the length of the hair and the cosmetic label used.
So ladies what are you waiting for? Go and pick up your favourite hair colour that not only matches your skin complexion but enhances your personality and adds dazzle to your boring mundane black hair. Pick vibrant hues like burgundy, mahogany, brown, copper brown, red, metallic red and many more. If you want to lift your glam quotient a little more than you can even opt for fiery red, perky pink and even electric blue. Get streaks, dip dye and pastel washes done.
There’s so much to choose from and so much to do. So my pretty ladies get going and spice up your look. I would love to hear your views on this. Do write in.