All of us know that long hair is what makes every girl dreams for. Even men like long hair. Though we always want to keep longer hair, with age comes the problem of hair fall and thinning of hair. Most of us aged over 40 suffer from this problem. In this situation to glam up your look I suggest you have a short haircut and then notice the difference. Of course, there is no doubt in the fact that short haircuts will look stylish on women of all age groups; it is also amazing to notice that how quick the hair dries and how differently can we style them.
Types Of Short Haircut For You
From a beautiful wife to a busy mum, or a corporate lady, short length haircuts can be such a versatile choice. So much so that you may never choose to have longer hair once you experiment with the short version. Here is a list of some of my favourite styles for short length haircuts.
- Layers – This haircut will suit you, irrespective of your age and face shape. It adds volumes to the scalp and looks great on thin hair. Layers are easy to manage and can go to any length of hair. You will find it not only easier to manage but it also takes less time to style. When you add it to the top and side of the short hairstyle it adds volume and becomes highly trendy.
- The Pixie Cut – If you have a heart-shaped face or an oval or a square-face shape, the Pixie Cut will look ideal for you. It mainly works with the thick and wavy hair. Sometimes, this cut looks fine on the straight hair too. This hairstyle does not look good on the round face. I am sure you remember Halle Berry now!
- Bob Cut – In Bob Cut, the hair is cut straight around the head at the jaw level. Often there is a fringe at the front. It gives you a softer look and is retro-inspired.
- The Shag Haircut – What is Shag? Well, it is the many layers that cut into the hair. Modern and funky, it looks great on confident women and is hence popular among the young.
Short Hairstyles for Different Face Shapes
You must be wondering which haircut will suit you from among the many. Well take a look below and you will find yours.
- Oval Shaped Face – Cute pixie cut with a soft fringe styled as a straight smooth cut or with softer curls and spikes.
- Long Shaped Face – Bob at chin length, softly layered or curled on the sides.
- Round Shaped Face – A long bob cut past the chin with soft waves or layers for adding height to the style.
- Square Shaped Face – Short hair with spikes. Avoid bob cut.
- Heart Shaped Face – Also known as triangular shaped the haircut should be short, highlighting your eyes and cheekbones.
I am sure now, that this article will help you get the best haircut whether you are having a hair problem or you just want to shift from long hair. Do revert with your feedback!