Are you jealous of your friend who has long, thick, shiny hair? Do you still dream of having beautiful hair, even after trying a lot of products? It’s never too late. You just need to try something new this time. The products popping up on the television screens are mostly come with false pictures. Why not consider trying out something natural this time? This is something which will neither cost you much nor waste your time. So, if you are still thinking of how to grow hair faster, just follow up some natural remedies.
Natural Remedies ON How TO Grow Hair Faster
Faster doesn’t mean that you can grow your hair overnight. Well that’s not possible, but there are ways by which you can increase the rate of your hair growth.
- Hair reflects the health of our body. If our body is getting the proper amount of nutrition, it will ultimately be reflected in our hair. So try to add mineral and vitamin supplements to your food which will help you in maintaining your nutritional level.
- Massage your hair regularly with warm oil. This will help in better circulation and stimulation of hair cells.
- Exercising is another way of increasing your circulation. So, make it a habit of exercising daily at least for a few minutes.
- Combing and brushing your hair both in the evening and at night stimulates circulation.
- Proper conditioning of hair should be done. Naturally, if you want to condition, you can apply Neem paste or leaves of lily. This adds shine to your hair without having any negative effects.
- Hair is generally made up of proteins. So make sure your diet consists of food rich in proteins.
- Split ends should be regularly trimmed for healthier hair.
- Treat your hair as a pretty lace and prevent from harsh combing or brushing.
- Clean your hair on a regular basis to remove oil. Shampoo should be added only on the scalp whereas the conditioner should be added to the tips of the hair only.
- Have sound sleep and try to get ample rest.
These are some basic things which are generally not given much importance. However, for that lustrous lot of hair, even these few advices can act in a valuable manner. So, pretty ladies out there, are you still wondering what to do?? Just give the above mentioned tips a try. My advices might be shocking for you, but for maintaining your hair growth, a perfect well balanced life should be led.
Now, if anyone asks you, how to grow hair faster, just advise them the same. Hair is a gift of nature and making it beautiful is in your hands. It takes nothing but can give you some really good admirers. These are just simple steps which are very easy to follow and maintain as well. So however busy your life is, at least a few minutes dedication can keep you and your hair healthy and happy. Won’t you want that? I would love to know if these tips have been helpful. Do write in.