Hair, hair everywhere, but not where I need the most! That was my condition six months back when I was facing the problem of severe hair fall. I did not know what was going wrong and why my hair was falling. My hair had become dull and brittle. I guess the frequent styling of my hair had taken its toll. The only way for me to avoid getting bald was to go to a doctor and treat my hair. I met with a Trichologist (hair doctor) and within six months I have my hair back!
Make Your Hair Grow Faster By Following The Below Tips
Hair is the pride of a girl. Every girl dreams of having long, shiny and healthy hair. To help your hair grow faster, you should follow the below tips:
- For healthy hair, it’s very important to massage your hair with coconut oil at least once in a week. Keep the oil for minimum 6 to 7 hours before washing it off.
- If you are losing your hair, do not wash your hair with shampoo that contains harmful chemicals. Instead try a natural, organic shampoo which will not harm your hair.
- Make sure to condition your hair after cleaning your hair with shampoo. It’s necessary that your hair should be kept well moisturized so that they don’t break easily.
- Avoid drying your hair with hair dryer as artificial heat affects the hair follicles and results in breaking of your hair.
- Stress and tension have a bad effect on your hair. Hence, smile and be cheerful, it will soon reflect on your hair.
- To maintain healthy hair, you should have a balanced diet. Ample of vitamins and proteins should be included in food. Include fruits such as banana, papaya, orange, strawberries, green leafy vegetables, tofu, soy, milk and curds in your diet. Vitamin and iron supplements should be taken only after consulting your physician.
- Frequent ironing, perming, colouring, tight styling of your hair will result in breakage. It’s important to let your hair breathe by letting it loose.
- If you have split ends, get your hair trimmed by a professional hair stylist. Your hair will grow only if there are no split ends.
There are many factors that affect hair growth. On an average we lose around 100 strands of hair daily. This is considered normal, but if you see excessive hair on your comb, then you need to take care. You can use a pack of egg yolks with honey or Aloe Vera on your hair every month to make your hair healthy. If you suffer from dandruff, apply curds on your hair for 1 hour and then wash it off with your organic shampoo.
Getting your hair back will take some time. So, don’t expect magical results within a few days of changing your lifestyle. Give it at least 6 months for your hair to re-grow. Maintain a positive attitude in life and notice the difference. Do let me know if the above tips were helpful in making your hair healthier.