Few months back, I suffered from frequent loss of hair. I thought the problem lies with the shampoo I use, so I changed the shampoo, but still no change, I checked the water for bath, there were no contaminants in water. I was somewhat apprehensive, and immediately rushed to see a cosmetologist. After examining my hair the cosmetologist said that the reason for hair loss is due to lack of vitamins. She said I can get thick hair by taking vitamins for hair loss prevention.
By using various vitamin products, you can easily reduce the loss of hair, and get thicker fuller hair. There are many vitamin products, but the main essence is the vitamin they have. Here are the advantages of various vitamins and you can choose a product that you need with the essential vitamins in them.
Vitamins For Hair Loss Prevention
- Vitamin A: Take Vitamin A that helps in preventing the thinning of hair and hair loss. You should not take more than 25,000 IU per day as abundance of Vitamin A will cause detrimental effects and may lead to hair loss.
- Vitamin B2, or also called as riboflavin, its deficiencies are related to the augmented production of sebum (oil manufacture by the hair follicles). However abundance of B12 and augmented sebum production may lead to minimised hair shaft strength. B2 is a derivative from breads or grains, cereals, meat that comprises of fish, poultry, milk and milk products.
- Vitamin B3 also called as Niacin slo prevents hair loss. I learnt it is found in Brewer’s yeast, fish, white germ, chicken, fish, turkey and meat. ,
- Vitamin B6 also called as pyridoxine hydrochloride, studies has revealed that B6 assists in vigorous hair growth. B6 is present in Brewer’s yeast, vegetables, whole grains cereals, organ meats, vegetables and egg yolk.
- Vitamin C is the other best antioxidant vitamins for hair loss, which keeps the hair fuller and the scalp very healthy. You can find Vitamin C in almost various vegetables and in fruits, especially citrus fruits.
- Vitamin E assists in blood circulation in the scalp. You can get vitamin E form beans, as well as also form oils.
- Folic acid is also known for healthy cell activities, proper hair growth and appropriate cell growth.
Biotin assists the body in manufacturing keratin (from which is chiefly made from). It prevents hair loss and prevents form graying. Biotin is present in yeast, liver, grains, milk, rice, kidney, liver, barley and soya.
I also found that “Inositol” assist in making the hair follicles in healthy condition at the cellular stage. Some of the food which found that are Inostiol are yeast, whole grains, citrus fruits, liver, yeast, rice, eggs and milk. With the intake of “Inositol”, the hair growth is encourages underneath the scalp and manufacture stronger improved hair.
Hence based on my own experience, it is quite obvious; taking food that are rich in vitamins will help in minimising the hair loss and thickens the hair.
Hope you enjoyed reading this article. Do write in.