Freebies! I am a huge fan of it; are you? I am sure we all are and especially if it concerns our favourite makeup products. Free samples of makeup are beneficial to the buyer as well as the seller. We get to try the new products, take the freebies on travel trips while the seller benefits by enhancing the brand recall value of the product. Whenever I visit my favourite brand store, I make sure I return with many samples of new as well as old collection.
Free samples of Makeup – Know How to Get Them
It’s no rocket science to get free samples of makeup. I have a huge collection of these free samples; I use them in guests’ bathrooms, give them to friends and carry them on travel trips. So, if you want to know how to get free makeup samples read along:
- Subscriptions – Subscribe with your favourite makeup brand or a departmental store for their promotional products. Moreover subscriptions of beauty magazines will get you many free samples. With these subscriptions you will be floored with free makeup sample products either through mail or when you visit the store.
- Memberships –Certain brands, departmental stores or there are certain stores which have membership programs. Enrol yourself in the membership programs as they give special preference to their members as well as the privilege of getting free samples.
- Big purchases – Whenever you are making large purchases of a particular brand, ask for free samples. Usually you will get free samples along with your purchase but in case you are not given ASK for one. Asking for free makeup samples with your purchase is the birthright of every girl.
- Keep an open eye – Look for promotional offers in newspapers, magazines, television especially during festival time or holidays. Girl you got to keep your eyes and ears open.
- Online shopping – Many beauty product websites, makeup brands as well as many other websites give free samples with every purchase made online. Go ahead, search for them and make your purchase. It’s totally worth it.
- Departmental stores – The next time you visit any departmental store, visit each and every counter of makeup brand. You can either scan or ask for promotional offers. When you ask for a sample, it’s seldom that you are denied. Also, many departmental stores run exclusive promotional freebies for their customers.
From lipsticks to foundations, you can get free samples of any makeup product. While collecting various makeup samples, I discovered my under eye cream. Had it not been for that free sample, I would have not known about it or rather never tried it. It’s onto you now, to collect your free makeup samples and make the utmost use of them. Master the art of getting your free makeup samples. Share your experiences on how you got your free sample; I’d like to hear from you. Also, I would love to know if this article was helpful to get your free makeup sample. Do drop a comment.