It’s Halloween! Do you want to pose a spooky look and create a haunting area around you? Halloween makeup tips help you to achieve this.
Halloween Makeup Tips
Don’t you think makeup makes a lasting impression than costumes? The costumes are just not complete without the colors and creepy creativity.
- Invest in a few makeup accessories to give the real effect. Try prosthetics, contact lenses, and fangs for a scary effect.
- To add to the scariness of the eyes, use a black kohl eyeliner. To get a hollow eyes effect of the tired, dead, and dreaded, apply the eyeliner generously around and beneath your eyes.
- Use a fake blood inspired from the corn syrup, water, flour, and food color.
- Use a black nail polish for a rotten-hand look. You can also try using other colors for your nails.
You should do some advance planning and buy all materials, costume, props, and makeup items you’ll need for your Halloween makeup. And now it really is the time to get ready. Here are few Halloween tricks.
- It is up to you to decide if you should put your makeup on before or after getting into your costume. If you are confident that you can manage to put your costume without touching your face or without messing up your makeup, then obviously get done with the makeup first. It is easier this way, because you don’t have to worry about messing up your costume. But if you feel that it is going to be difficult to wear your costume after your makeup, then go ahead and get into your costume. Just put a towel around your neck to protect your costume from the makeup drips. This way you do not accidently mess your makeup.
- Make sure you get your hair out of the way. Tie a scarf around your head in such a way that all your hair is covered. This prevents your hair from messing up your makeup.
- Always use a couple of mirrors to study your face carefully. Imagine the makeup on your face before applying it. Mentally plan how you’re going to put on your makeup. This can prevent frustrating mistakes from happening and will give you some new ideas.
Run your imaginations go wild. Be creative because nothing is too strange for Halloween. Even if you decide to try something wild at the last minute, go for it. Even if doesn’t work, have yourself time to clean up and go back to the original plan.
For example, you can try Sally of Nightmare before Christmas. Go for the Sally look to show off your feminine side with a kink. You need to make your face look Sally like with a ragged dress.
The sexy She Devil can be also tried. The She Devil has a wiggy tail and a red body suit. This has to be complimented with the perfect makeup.
So are you excited to try a haunting look? Follow the Halloween makeup tips and get ready to pose a scary look for the next Halloween day.