I am on the top of the world. I know you are dying to know the reason. Well, my fiancé has just proposed and we will have a fairy tale wedding in a well known sea facing resort. This is my most precious moment. On second thoughts, I will have to arrange my dress, make up, shoes and? And, hairstyle! Getting perfect hairstyles for weddings is quite difficult. But, I want to get it all right on my big day. Let’s find out, if I could get some awesome hairstyles for the D-day.
Tips for Hairstyles for Weddings
In my search for the perfect hairstyle for the big occasion, I have come to know a lot of things. Hope, they will prove useful for you too while planning your wedding.
- The first tip that I would like to give to my friends is that this is your day. Hence, all eyes will be on you. So, make sure that you are comfortable with the hairstyle you choose for that day. The self confidence to carry the hairstyle is the most essential thing.
- You will have to think which style you would like to opt. If you like to keep it simple, choose a simple hairstyle. If you love glamour and attention, how about choosing an elaborate hairstyle with glitters and flowers? Trust me no one would want to take their eyes off you.
- You should try the hairstyle before your wedding day for a trial. You don’t want to be caught in a hairstyle which you had chosen but does not suit your face or personality. If you would be using accessories such as pins, tiara, flowers, glitter, etc. you must try them on the hairstyle too.
- If you feel choosing the perfect hairstyle is difficult, why not ask the opinion of your hair stylist? They sure know what would suit you. Of course, the final decision will be yours.
- Before choosing the hairstyle, you must know what shape your face is. Is it oval, round, oblong, triangle or heart shaped? Once you know this, selecting hair style suiting your face will be easier.
- There are beautiful hairstyles for weddings such as high updo with tight and elegant curls, high updo with loose romantic curls, low updo with tight and elegant curls and low updo with loose romantic curls. You should decide if you want to give a formal look or casual look to your hairstyle. Some flowers and glitter on your hairdo will give you an elegant and stylish look.
You should start taking care of your hair at least 3 months before your wedding. Hairstyle on healthy hair looks great. You should include green leafy vegetables, fruits, milk, and soya in your diet. Massage your hair every week with coconut oil and wash it off with and organic shampoo the next day. Do not forget to condition your hair. You can get great hairstyles for weddings if you have thick, shiny and healthy hair. Do you agree with me on this? Let me know your opinion by leaving a comment below.