Beautiful eyes speak volumes. I love doing up my eyes, else my make up looks incomplete. If properly done, eye make up looks enticing and charming. It enhances your beauty and adds soul to your eyes. However, it is important that eye make up should be correct. I have seen beautiful eyes, but due to improper eye makeup they fail to create any impact. If you are new to eye make up or want to know the secret to beautiful eyes, read the Eye Make up Tips below.
Eye Make up Tips for Enhancing Your Eyes
- Eye make up should always be done before any other make up. If you have dark circles under your eyes, the first step will be to conceal them. Apply concealer which will match the colour of your skin tone. For professional touch use concealer brush.
- If your eye make up tends to look dull after a few hours, you must apply eye base or a primer before applying eye shadow. This will help in keeping your eye shadow intact for 6 to 7 hours. Apply the primer on the lids with the help of a brush.
- The next important step is to apply eyeliner. You can select an eye liner which matches your dress. Or, if you prefer a natural look, opt for brown or black eyeliners. Apply the eye liner with the help of professional eye brush. If you want to have a different look, choose eyeliner shades which will be darker than your eye shadow.
- Once you are done with eye liner, move on to apply eye shadow. If you want something special, apply eye shadow in an interesting 3 liner way. For this, you need to choose the eye shadow colour which is similar to the eye lid colour. Apply this colour to the entire lid. Then take the shade of the same colour but a bit darker and apply it on the crease area of your eye. Lastly take the darkest shade of the same colour and apply it just below your brow. This will create a rainbow of colours. Do blend the colours properly for a finished look.
- For the final stage, you can either apply mascara or highlight your eyes. If you want to highlight your eyes use eye shadow of the lightest shade. Apply this on the inner corner of your eyes with a soft brush from upper lid to bottom lid. Your eyes will dazzle and shine.
I follow the above Eye Make up Tips for important occasions and always get compliments for my eyes. I also make sure to remove my eye make up with baby oil before going to bed. Eyes are very sensitive and hence needs to be taken care of. I use only top quality eye make up, even though it is a bit expensive. So, ladies what do you think about this article on eye make up? Have you found any difference after following the above tips? Do let me know by leaving me a comment below.